9 Mar 2010

here i am at last

welcome to maytree lane.

i'm may and i'm excited to be organised - finally.

i have a fine art degree from liverpool hope university, and i am a qualified college tutor in psychology and art.

i have always been artsy - it runs in my family on my mum's side.

i design and handmake all sorts of little things for myself, my 4 kids and my family and friends.
i am hoping to share some of these little things with the big wide world, so i hope they will be loved and looked after!

my head is buzzing with ideas and bits of inspiration, and i fill journals with them on a regular basis. to save the trees (and desk space) i will try to keep them here instead, and hope they get nurtured into more finished designs.

follow my crafty journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment