18 Feb 2011

Folksy Friday: Chocolatey Goodness

My folksy friday this week is inspired by the activities of my 4 monkeys in their school holiday this week.

My 7 year old, Georgia, has gone crazy on baking this week. She has a stack of cookery books on her lap every time I look at her!
Her favourite is called Cooking With Chocolate, and she has copied out her favourite recipes and ingredients lists, and drawn all the chocolatey creations she wants to make this weekend.
I am trying to be good, so I have gone in search of chocolately goodness without the calories :) enjoy...
Click on the pics for more info about the lovely talented creators, and where you can find these goodies.


A bit of brown ink, and I can stamp as many of these as I like


A chocolate orange isn't just for christmas you know - can you imagine how good this candle smells?


Mmm: more chocolate orange, this time you can rub it all over yourself :)


You can sit and admire this one all day (you could lick it if you were really tempted!)


Oh these are so cute - i love them


Yummy - a nice pink swirly chocolate


Oh wow! yes please


Oh my gosh my girls would love this for their doll's house

14 comments:

  1. YUM! YUM! YUM! Deliciusoso!

    They all look good enough to eat!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the mention! I feel all hungry now, great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That candle looks amaaaaazing! Yum! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look brilliant. That candle is amazing. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delish! My tum is rumbling and it's only 9.45 am. Lovely collection, and thanks heaps for including my wire wrapped ring.
    Chicita
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes it is a subject very close to my heart
    (and usually my mouth!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lisamarie. Yummy collection. I am a chocoholic! Lin x
    Ps I deleted ur comment on my blog accidentally. Sorry - blame it on the iPhone going mental. Just want you to know I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh what a yummy Folksy Friday - and zero calories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choices and fabulous theme! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  10. a fab selection of yummies! I love the choc orange candle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is no good for those of us on a so called 'diet'. I love the choccie bar earrings. I think the cup cake print would send me insane! And the candle would definitely have chunk bitten out of it when things got desperate......great collection

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kwl :o) check this out http://kokokelli.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. wicked - thanks so much kelli, you're a superstar!
    can't wait to pick some nominees :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, I have that stamp by Skullncrossbuns. I love those chocolate earrings too. Nom!

    ReplyDelete