30 Mar 2011

Fab folksy finds

Even more lovely treats and supplies that I have bought this year from folksy.
I do love shopping - from small British businesses, and dedicated designers.
Click on the pics to have a good nose in each designer's shop, and see what they have been making...they are all very talented


Creative knits - apple cosy (for hubs' birthday)


The button fairy - tiny star buttons (I had to make something with these the minute they arrived!)


Beep beep - crochet bowl (on my desk, holding all the lovely jewellery that I bought from folksy!)


Laura Faye crafts - sweetie hearts bangle (for me)


Maxine Veronica - cream rose, limestone and copper bracelet (also for me)


Damselfly Gemma - tiny button stud earrings (for me, couldn't resist: buttons + spotty = mine)


Oblue - keyring cut from a skateboard (for hubs' birthday)


The litt'lest craft shop - Handcut thundercats sticker (for hubs' birthday)


Dizzy Izzy supplies - spotty buttons (used them all already: buttons + spotty = all gone)


Stars & scars - party ring necklace (for my little girl when she got a silver medal in ballet)

Which is your favourite?

6 comments:

  1. You've been buying some lovely goodies. Thanks for being such a fab folksy supporter and thanks for buying my earrings!
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I forgot to say- the party rings are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lovely things love oblue's keyring
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh lots of lovelies, and thank you for showing off your bracelet

    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea for a post. You are a great Folksy supporter. My overall favorite is Maxines bracelet. I love the buttons and the bowl and .... Actually I like all of them. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow thankyou for including my cosy, loving them all but love the spotty buttons as i have a button fetish lol

    ReplyDelete