30 Mar 2011

More folksy finds

Continuing on my theme of the great stuff I have found and bought from Folksy, here are some more from earlier this year :)
Click on the image to zoom to the artist's folksy shop, and see what they have for you to choose from - I promise you won't be disappointed...


lilipopo at the glass mountain - little house lavender bag (hangs near my desk and smells lovely)


Everything's Rosie - russian doll keyring (for my Auntie who loves them)


Pip designs - little green leaf purse (for my Mum in law's 60th birthday)


Lilly's night garden - vintage paris card (for my Mum for mother's day)


Nofkants curios - leaf agate keyring (for mum in law's 60th birthday)


Pants and Paper - needle book (for me, looking pretty on my high shelf away from monkeys)


Card making princess - Elvis birthday card (for mum in law's 60th)


Court and Spark - peanuts heart hanger (in the middle of our bedroom curtain rail to make me smile every time I open them)


Fairly girly - hematite hearts (treat for me, I love hematite)

Aren't they all talented?

11 comments:

  1. Ooh what a lovely selection of goodies!
    Hannah.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection. It`s fun buying from Folksy isn`t it. You get something great and make someone`s day. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely collection. I still love snoopy and I'm so glad you like your lavender bag

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been a busy buyer! - great blog post!
    So happy you like your Peanuts heart...
    Philippa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have bought some lovely items. So glad you like the earrings. Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, Thank You for featuring my purse! What a lovely selection of folksy finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much and I hope Mum loves her gemstone leaf keyring / handbag charm.

    Such a lovely stash of goodies, I should do a blog like this, but I think I have bought more than I have listed, so hubby might have to be restricted from reading the blog if I do. LOL.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for including my card - I hope your mum likes it! You have found some lovely things - especially love the little lavender bag!

    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for including the Russian doll, you've been spending your money wisely!! Especial love Pants and Paper's needle book.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete