24 Mar 2011

My folksy finds this month

I have decided to share the fab things I have bought from folksy so far this year.
I have a bit of a splurge on payday each month, and choose some treats from the list of items I have "faved". I also pick up presents for other people whenever I can. I love buying handmade gifts, supporting my folksy pals - and having a nice story to tell the recipient when I give it to them.
Obviously these items are no longer available - cos I got there first!
So click on the pics to go to the seller's shop and see some amazing new things they have made :)


the no such disco - character badges (for my big boy cameron)


JCU designs - birdie necklace (for me!)


the dottery pottery - ceramic owls to decorate yourself (for mum in law)


the dottery pottery - ceramic bag charm (for my mum)


uniquely yours - red crochet handbag (for my little girl kira)


uniquely yours - pink crochet handbag (for my little girl georgia)


minerva crafts - grump sock animal (for my little boy oakley)


mystic's realm - yellow and blue rose hairslides (for my little ballerinas)


buggable - camper van cards (for 2 camper van crazy friends)


lilly's night garden - russian dolls card (for my auntie who loves them)

8 comments:

  1. totally love that sock creature :o) the little bird necklace is beautiful too

    kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my Russian Dolls (and for buying it!!)

    I love everything you've bought but especially the birdcage necklace. Adore the grumpy sock creature too!

    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grumpy sock creature is soo cute. Thank you very much for including and buying my bags. Great idea for a blog. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you for including my grump - he doesn't seem to have cheered up much since arriving though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my camper van cards. I love the grumpy sock monkey he is is soo cute, and the bird necklace you have bought for yourself is lovely.

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for your purchases from me this week x
    I love the grump!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I do love good mooch through Folsky. You've got a lovely little collection going x

    ReplyDelete