19 May 2011

Folksy friday: this little piggy went to market...

My folksy Friday this week was indirectly inspired by a lovely lady from America called Deanna.
She is a quilter, and sent me a lovely package of fabric scraps from her projects.
New fabric makes me a bit giddy, and it's great to get all sorts of things you wouldn't have found or chosen yourself.
There were some animal prints, and I couldn't resist these little piggies so I put them on a fabric collage and added a keyring.


Here are my favourite piggy items from folksy. Just click on the pics to visit the shops and have a snuffle around :)



dottery pottery - ceramic pig brooch


top sock drawer - petunia the pig


diomo glass - pink pig suncatcher


lynwood crafts - peony pig brooch


with hugs and kisses - baby pig booties


lej jewellery - glass pig bracelet


sky blooms - large flying pig windsock


hollowbourne - flying pig copper brooch

13 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the pig windsock, I'm so tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pig windsock would be great on a campsite and those shoes are so cute. Thank you for including my brooch
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaawww, these are amazing! Love Petunia the pig.
    It would be really nice to see the all pictures displayed next to each other (let me know if you want me to send you the HTML for it).
    Thanks for becomming my follower.
    Have a nice day. martina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pigs and thanks for including mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely selection, esp love the windsock,thanks for including me in this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including my pig brooch in your folksy friday x
    I love the piggy suncatcher and the little shoes - cute x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for featuring my bracelet :), some lovely items :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous piggies, all of them!

    My eldest sister is a pig collector, so you have given me even more shops to investigate for her.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pigging lovely tee hee! I love the shoes! The windsock is great too, off to look at that shop, thank you for sharing :o)

    Dottie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous selection, all so very cute. love your keyring too. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, It works very good and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete