29 Jun 2011

whingebag

yep that's me...
can't put my finger on it this week but I'm in a foul mood. I never let people see me down or depressed, but even I can't hide it lately. My energy levels are zero, and my motivation is in minus figures I think. I am lucky I have 4 little monkeys to keep me busy I think.

I have started a couple of projects lately but abandoned them, not knowing what I don't like about them. Everything I make just looks rubbish.

I don't even know where this has all come from. I have suffered with depression since I had it after the birth of our second baby. It comes and goes but seems to have gone for longer this time before it wandered back in, so I think I got cocky and thought I was over all that!

I am taking a few days to have a good long think about what I'm doing, where I'm going, and what I'm going to do about it, and hopefully I will be back soon with less whinging...

5 comments:

  1. Sending hugs... Hope soon passes.

    Kisses
    noodleBubble x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hugs. I hope your dark cloud blows away soon. When the blackness comes for me I take it as a good sign to look after myself well and spoil myself x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! I too go through the same phases of happy and sad.. it's not fun, I know. Just relax & cheer up! Do something you want to do :)

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone. i don't express my feelings often, and instantly feel guilty when I do - no hope is there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try not to feel guilty. Most of us go through this once in a while. Time to "do something different" perhaps? Take care of yourself. xo

    ReplyDelete