2 Apr 2012

Anthropologie Spring Displays



The first impression you get of any shop is its window display, and this one was stunning:
inspired by Abstract Expressionism (my favourite art movement).


This feels more like a really funky home than a shop, and invites you to open drawers and have a nosey!


Some of the fittings are also for sale, like this beautiful French Dresser.



Most fittings are old, reclaimed finds. They are given a new life in this ultra chic store.


Old school chairs hold design and architecture books :)


Origami paper cacti!


I have to admit I was more impressed with the displays in Anthropologie than the merchandise, 
but that's just me...
I did buy a brass flower knob for my antique bureau, and a shiny red retro kitchen timer 
(it doesn't work though *sniff*)
Have you spotted any stunning shops this season?

1 comment:

  1. Hy doll! lovely post! what do u say about following each other?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete